Pace Animal Welfare Society
Moderator: Ms. Spadafora
The Purpose of the Club:
- To raise awareness about animal suffering and inspire other students to get active for animals.
- To speak for those who can't speak for themselves, to give the animals a voice, assist financially those people who are helping animals, and help endangered animals.
- To learn about pet overpopulation and community solutions, animal cruelty and neglect, and animal care and behavior.
- To provide protection and safety for animals by performing activities and educational events in the community.
- Find ways to can raise people's awareness of issues like responsible pet care, animals in research, and/or homeless animals.
Projects & Special Events
- Foster and adopt animals that are abandoned in the community
- Walks For The Animals events in Dade and Broward County